WPG’s managed voice client environments consist of a combination of Cisco Voice Telephony applications, like CUCM, CUC, CUAC, CUP, UCCX etc. Desired Candidate will be Responsible for being a lead contact for WPG to WPG’s managed clients.
- tier 2/3 troubleshooting.
- Perform MACD Move/ Add/ Change/ Delete requests on CUCM, CUC, and CUP and similar apps if required.
- Administer Voice Communication Systems hosted on Virtual Infrastructure for hosted and managed clients.
- Create and update policies, procedures and standards with respect to WPG’s clients.
- Manage and lead Root Cause Analysis, Lessons Learned and prevention processes, by way of environment improvements, to provide high standard deliverables to clients.
- Participate in maintenance activities and On-Call Support – if needed.
- Shift timings are rotational US Shift or TBD
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Messaging & Cisco Unified Contact Center Express.
- Familiarity with general networking including Ethernet switching and some routing in both an office and data center environment is added bonus.
- Experience with multi-site, IP telephony and unified communications rollouts and migrations.
- Experience working with telecom vendors to install and troubleshoot data and voice circuits.
- Certified CCIE Voice or Collaboration preferred, but verifiable and interview showing a progressive work history and experience will be more valuable.
- Expert at Phone provisioning, voice mail provisioning, extension mobility pin reset, voice mail pin reset for clients.
- Managing Cisco UCCX Contact Center platform, scripting and collaboration tools are a plus.
- Should have basic knowledge on ticketing system to track work.
- Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
- Fluent Spoken and Written English must be of a good standard.