Build Robust, Scalable, Highly-Available Data Center Infrastructure to support multiple hospitals and clinics.
– Designed and Implemented
– Active/Active Geographically dispersed data centers to support Dual Hub and Spoke Topology.
– Dual carrier 40 Gig WAN back-bone supporting L3 and L2 connectivity between the Data Centers using Cisco ASR 9K, 1K, Cisco 7600 for active/active Application load-balancing and storage replication.
– Highly scalable Data Center Core, Distribution and Server-Farm infrastructure using Cisco Nexus 7k, 5k, 2k & F5 (LTM/GTM) load-balancing, leveraging advanced features vDC, vPC, OTV, FCoE etc.
– Out-of-Band management network using Cisco Nexus 7k and Cisco 3900 terminal servers.
– High performance Storage infrastructure using Cisco MDS 9500, 9200, 9100 and Nexus 7K supporting EMC VMAX, NetApp and Hitachi Storage needs, SRDF & VPLEX-Metro based Storage replication/virtualization etc.
– High-performance Unified Computing stack using Cisco UCS, VMware vSphere 5.x, Nexus 1000V.
– Wireless Solutions using WLSC, Clean-air AP managed thru NCS and secured by ISE (NAC/ACS), MSE.