Full Nexus Deployment and strategic migration away from large Catalyst infrastructure at 3 primary datacenters
– 3 primary North American Datacenters undergoing Nexus Refresh – 12 x 7018 core switches.
– 2 Datacenters converted into Active-Active Data Centers leveraging VxLAN technology
– 3rd datacenter – DR mode set up
– Performed current state assessment and create infrastructure and application dependency mapping.
– Create High-Level Design for Proposed infrastructure with Bill-of-materials for new hardware/software/licensing and loaner/temporary assets.
– Create Low-Level Design with Implementation plan, Migration plan and Test/Validation plan for each of the multi-vendor infrastructure components (i.e. Data Center, Network, Security, Virtualization, SAN/Storage)
– Perform implementation, migration and roll-out as per streamlined project plan and Low-Level Design.
– Execute security compliance audit and certify for end-state infrastructure.
– Validate pre-defined performance metrics.
– Provide detailed as-built documentation
Came in under budget and on time.”